Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas

Yeah, I know it's February, and almost Valentine's Day, but I'm working on getting settled in and so my posts have definitely taken a hit.

I still wanted to post a couple of Holiday photos, so here goes.

Big Brother and I made a Gingerbread House.  It came from a kit, so it was pretty easy.  He wanted to know what the gingerbread tasted like, so he decided to take a bite of one of the people.  I thought he would just eat the "people cookie" and then get back to decorating, so he surprised me when he wanted to stick it back with the house, and then he ate the other one!

Big Brother loves his baby sister, and she loves him too.














What a Happy Family!  Check out those matching turtlenecks. (Papa planned it :) )

















Here's a photo of Baby Sister and her Papa.  She has him wrapped around her little finger!















Baby Sister and Grandma!















What do you mean I can't have candy yet!














Grandma with her grandkids.



















Yup, Mommy made us pose again...  But we are pretty good at it now!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment